You can live in the cities, in the smaller villages and towns, or in the vast northern area of the province. After researching your occupation, you may have a better idea of where there are job opportunities in Saskatchewan.
In making a decision, you will also want to take into consideration your personal circumstances, needs and preferences. Here are some questions to ask yourself as you research Saskatchewan communities:
- What areas of the province interest me?
- What services and activities do I (or my family) require?
- What supports will I (we) need?
- How important is an ethnic community for me (my family)?
- Do I have family or friends in Saskatchewan and do I want to live near them?
Visit the Saskatchewan section of this website to learn more about life in Saskatchewan, including cities and towns, recreation and cultural opportunties, laws, and government.